Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Texas Rangers Baseball

I think I need to stop watching the baseball games at home.

It seems that every time I watch the games from my living room, the Texas Rangers lose. If I go to a game, listen to the game on the radio, or just get the updates on my cellular device, they are more apt to win.

Superstitious? Perhaps. But it's baseball, so what'd you expect?

Went to the game the other night. I realized that there are very few things greater than going to a baseball game, getting some nachos and drinking a Dr. Pepper. Delightful.  They won that game. Watched the game last night, and I'm watching the game tonight and they lost/are losing respectively. Maybe tonight is the night to change my luck and in effect change the Ranger's luck. I'm gonna turn the game off. Just in case.

I kind of feel like the dad in Silver Linings Playbook (awesome movie bt dubs), only he likes Eagles football (sick).

Something else that's fun about baseball is the walk-on songs...or whatever they are called. Suit and Tie, God's Gonna Cut You Down, Machine Head, some random christian song, Radioactive, or a rousing song that's all in Spanish.  Those are some of the songs for this year. It's always been one of the quirky things about baseball that I love. 

Well, I probably could go on and on about the Texas Rangers, but I'll reel it in a little.

PS:
This song is in my head. Enjoy!

Demons





No comments:

Post a Comment